Who we are
Our website domains include snhcapitalpartners.com and snhcap.com.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you submit a contact form, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, email address, and annual revenue.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the business
- Send you emails
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with third parties.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, SNH Capital Partners uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to (1) request access to certain personal information we have collected about you and (2) request that we delete any personal data about the visitor that a business has collected.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Question and Comments
If you have any comments or questions about our privacy practices or your experience with the Site, please do not hesitate to contact SNH Capital Partners at email@example.com.